2 Days Basic trip to the desert for a touchdown with Morocco, enjoying the night in tents Berbers and his sky full of stars
Day 1: Marrakech – Zagora Desert (360 km)
At 9:00 pm, gathered at the place indicated by customers and start of the tour. Departure from Marrakech by car 4 × 4, crossing the High Atlas Mountains, the highest pass in the country Tizi Tichka (2.260m altitude), into the desert of Zagora. You will pass through interesting villages, enjoy stunning views and reach the desert at sunset. You will change the 4 × 4 by 8 × 8that are camels. It will start the tour by camel, stopping to see the sunset, into the heart of the desert. On arrival, I expected a great, refreshing tea, an exquisite dinner Berber. you will enjoy an unforgettable night, thanks to the large number of stars that populate the desert nights. You sleep in Berber tent.
Day 2: Desert Zagora – Marrakech (360 km)
Today, mandatory early to watch the sunrise from the top of the dunes. After breakfast start the return to Marrakech. You pass through the Draa Valley, composed of more than 10 million palm trees, Ouarzazate and visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou (World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987), a fortified inside a walled town that surely will recognize as this citadel has been the scene of such famous movies as Gladiator, Sahara, Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, among many others. After the visit will go through the High Atlas through the port of Tizi n Tichka (2.260m) above sea level, offering an unforgettable landscape. By mid-afternoon arrival in Marrakech night. END OF OUR SERVICES.
- • Private Tour there will be no more people in the group.
- • Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or place.
- • Transportation in 4×4 Toyota Landcruiser (groups up to 6 people). For larger groups, transport by minibus or more 4×4.
- • Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
- • Driver-guide speaks English or any other language, our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, accompany and guide them during their tour.
- • Night in the desert, night in tents, berber camel ride and dinner.
Price do not include
- • Meals at noon or drink in any of the occasions.
- • Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
- • Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.
Price per 2 persons 900 $